Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A New OSR Blog

Greetings, friend, and welcome.

I have started a blog.  I will be posting mainly about my interest in rpgs, particularly systems of the OSR including DCC, Labyrinth Lord, and LotFP.

After playing 1st and 2nd edition d&d in my youth, I have returned to pen and paper role-playing games by throwing myself in the deep end of DCC.  An rpg that has all of the best old school flavor, but is very light on mechanics.  A system that expects you to already know how to run a working old-school rpg session, and says as much.  And so this blog will be, in part, a catalog of my attempt to reinvent the wheel while I experiment on the poor test-subjects of my Monday night game on Roll20.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its a nice blog and good information.
    TOTAL House Inspection is dedicated to providing you “Peace of Mind” by helping you to understand the condition of your home.
    Best Home Inspection Companies
    Best Home inspection Companies near me

    ReplyDelete

  3. wow its a nice blog and good information.
    Edifice Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you “Peace of Mind” by helping you to understand the condition of your home.
    House Inspection Services Peachtree City
    House Inspector Service Peachtree City

    ReplyDelete

  4. wow its a unimaginable blog and uncommon data..
    TOTAL House Inspection is committed to giving you "Certifiable tranquility" by helping you with getting the condition of your home. Home Inspectors Near me
    Home Inspection Rochester Hills MI

    ReplyDelete